Roasted Veggie Flatbread
1 flatbread of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- yellow pepper, sliced (to taste)
- red onion, sliced (to taste)
- cherry tomatoes, halved (to taste)
- 1/4 zucchini, sliced
- 3–4 tablespoon Good Karma Plant-Based French Onion Dip
- Parsley (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place your flatbread on a small baking pan and spread Good Karma Plant-Based French Onion Dip over the flatbread as a base.
3. Add the fresh spinach on top and layer on the remaining veggies (tomatoes, yellow peppers, red onions, and zucchini).
4. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until flatbread has browned.
5. While the flatbread is cooking, begin preparing the balsamic glaze. Combine the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup in a small pan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and stir consistently for about 10 minutes (as it cools it will thicken). Remove from heat.
6. Once the flatbread has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Free from: dairy, nuts, soy
Recipe creation by Desirée Daniels of I Can You Can Vegan