Good Karma Oat Bars
Write a review
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance Buttery Sticks (or other butter alternative)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup Good Karma Flaxmilk (Original or Protein+ Original)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place 2 cups of the oats in blender or food processor and pulse for 30 seconds. Place in bowl and add the remaining oats and other dry ingredients.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter, honey, syrup, vanilla, Good Karma Flaxmilk, and brown sugar. Mix and allow to bubble gently for about 90 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to pot and mix thoroughly. Stir over medium heat for a few minutes. Do not allow to burn.
- Press into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Compress the mixture evenly using the back of a flat metal spatula.
- Allow to cool overnight before cutting and enjoy!
Good Karma Foods https://goodkarmafoods.com/