Ranch Veggie Boats
1 Container Good Karma Plant-based Vegan Ranch
15 Mini Peppers
1 Bunch multi-colored carrots
1 Bunch Radishes
1 Yellow Squash
1 Bunch Rainbow Chard
1 Container Mini Heirloom Tomatoes
- Wash veggies.
- Slice mini peppers in half. Float your boat tip: set the pepper on a cutting board to see how it lies flat best + cut horizontally.
- Scoop Good Karma Plant-based Vegan Ranch into mini pepper boats.
- Peel carrots. Then, cut into slices that create circles. And, cut lengthwise to create matchsticks.
- Slice yellow squash + cucumber. Cut into half moon shapes. Also, cut into matchsticks.
- Slice radishes. Cut into half moon shapes.
- Slice rainbow chard into thin pieces.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Gather toothpicks.
- Arrange sliced veggies on toothpicks. Place toothpick into the boat.
- Add veggie slices to boats. Float your boat tip: pretend the pieces are ores, people, captains + the crew.
Child Led activity: To allow children to actively participate, have a child safe vegetable knife available for slicing. Let children slice softer veggies like: yellow squash, tomatoes + rainbow chard. Encourage children to decorate and arrange the boats. Also offer an additional bowl of Good Karma Plant-based Vegan Ranch to encourage dipping + exploration of vegetables.
Recipe creation by Lindsey of Lindsey Lee and CO