Unsweetened Flaxmilk + Protein
Refrigerated 64 oz
Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk + Protein is a creamy, neutral tasting plant-based milk alternative to power up your day, that's made without nuts, dairy, soy, lactose or gluten and glyphosate-free. It's nutritionally jam-packed with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3 fatty acids and 5g of pea protein per serving, plus essential Vitamins A, D and B12. With only 45 calories per serving, pour a glass or blend up a smoothie to activate your goodness.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: Powered by superfood flax with 5g vegan protein per serving that is gluten-free and glyphosate-free.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 45 Calories per Serving: Low carb, keto friendly, dairy free milk with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3, plus calcium, vitamins A, B12 and D.
- Allergy Friendly: Superfood milk alternative made with NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten
- Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: Compares to oat or almond milk while being neutral in taste. Won’t overpower your sweet, savory or creamy recipes. Use as a dairy-free milk in coffee, cereal, smoothies, and more.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 8 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 45
- Saturated Fat 0g 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 140mg 6%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 5g 8%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.2mcg 10%
- Calcium 290mg 20%
- Iron 0.7mg 4%
- Potassium 10mg 0%
- Vitamin A 130mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.3mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 170mg 15%
- AMAspen M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing!
I recently found out I can’t eat dairy, gluten, eggs and a long list of things I love. I’m in my early 50s and am conscious of getting enough protein. With no Greek yogurt or eggs as an option now, I struggle with what to eat for breakfast. I use to use almond milk as I gave up cow’s milk a few years ago (still ate yogurt, cottage cheese) but now they I can’t eat my typical protein sources I was looking for another way to get some in. I happened to see this in Whole Foods and decided to give it a try. I love flax so I knew I’d probs lay like the taste. It’s DELICIOUS. Consistency isn’t watery. Taste is mild and a bit sweet/nutty. I love it! And I love it’s got omegas in it too!
- LCLINDA C B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this milk!!
This milk is the best healthy alternative out there!
- EQElizabeth Q.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUnsweetened Flaxmilk+Protein
By far the best alternative milk i have tried. I started using it because of milk intolerance. So glad i did. Only one problem not all food stores carry it. So when I buy it I must purchase large quantities at a time. Spending $25.00 at a time. I would recommend this product.
- AAmberVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for me!!!
Vegetarian here. And I don’t like to drink cow’s milk. I need extra protein in my diet, and can’t have soy milk because of endometriosis. Flax milk with protein is perfect!!! Please don’t ever stop making it!!
- DDDEBORAH D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTHE BEST ONE YET!
This has been my go to for my morning smoothies for about 3 years. I was very pleased to find this in WF. The other milks I’ve used do not have the amt. of protein I wanted. The consistency is not watery. I love it but one minus,…. don’t try to make eggs with it!😫😂😂😂
Great Great product otherwise!!!!!💕
Thankyou GOOD KARMA