Unsweetened Flaxmilk + Protein
Shelf-Stable 32oz 6 pack
Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk + Protein is a creamy, neutral tasting plant-based milk alternative to power up your day. Allergen friendly and glyphosate-free, it's jam-packed with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3 fatty acids and 5g of pea protein per serving, plus essential Vitamins D2 and B12. Pour a glass or blend up a smoothie to activate your goodness. Perfect for pre & post workout, or anytime in between.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: Powered by superfood flax that’s creamy and delicious with 5g vegan protein per serving.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 50 Calories per Serving: Low carb, dairy free milk with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3, plus calcium, vitamins A, B12 and D.
- Allergy Friendly: Made without NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten.
- Shelf-Stable Packaging: Pantry-safe means you will always have some on hand while sparing refrigerator space. No need to refrigerate until after you open. Best when chilled.
- Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: Compares to oat or almond milk while being neutral in taste. Won’t overpower your sweet, savory or creamy recipes. Use as a dairy-free milk in coffee, cereal, smoothies, and more.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 4 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 50
- Saturated Fat 0g 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 140mg 6%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 5g 8%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.2mcg 10%
- Calcium 290mg 25%
- Iron 0.6mg 4%
- Potassium 10mg 0%
- Vitamin A 130mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.3mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 190mg 15%
- NONanette O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoIt won me over.
I’ve been looking for a milk substitute for a long time. I found it!
- FPFrances P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHow could you not try Good Karma?
It is good? YES. Does it taste good? YES. Does it work everywhere you would use other milk products? Cooking? In your coffee/tea? With cereal? and more? YES. What are you waiting for - give it a try.
- GSGary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery Good Product
I'm surprised at how good Flax Milk tastes, especially when it's flavored with vanilla. When I first heard of flax milk, it sounded kinda bad, but it really tastes very similar to cow's milk. I generally buy the variety that's Vanilla flavored and Protein boosted.
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest ever!
I’ve finally found a lactose-free, nut-free, unsweetened milk that offers a good range of calcium and other nutrients. It tastes rich, and I now have it shipped directly to my home!!!
- LMLeslie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUnsweetened Flaxseed milk
Love this. It is smooth and creamy and has good nutrition.