Refrigerated 64 oz
Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk is a clean, allergen friendly plant-based milk with no sugar added and only 25 calories per serving. It's friendly for your digestion and fits into nearly any diet, including keto. It’s creamy texture tastes great chilled, warm, and on its own.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: Powered by superfood flax 1200mg of vegan Omega-3s per serving and glyphosate-free.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 25 Calories per Serving: Is keto and low carb friendly, while supporting vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, and plant based diets.
- Allergy Friendly: Always made with NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten.
- Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: Neutral taste doesn’t overpower your sweet, savory or creamy recipes. Use as a dairy-free milk in recipes, coffee, cereal, smoothies, and more for Omega-3 goodness. Anywhere you use milk, you can use Good Karma Flax Milk.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 8 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 25
- Saturated Fat 0g 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.3mcg 10%
- Calcium 280mg 20%
- Vitamin A 140mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.4mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 130mg 10%
- MMMarie Miglionco M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoUnsweetened Flaxseed Milk-refrigerated
I love this milk in the 64 oz. size in the refrigerated section so much. Many of the stores that I use to see this milk in the refrigerated section are only carrying it in the shelf location in a 32 oz. carton (not refrigerated). I don't know what has to be added to make it (non-refrigerated) in the self carton, but it is not agreeing with me at all. It's causing the same lower bowel issues as dairy milk is doing. I'm so disappointed. Please do something to get it back in the grocery stores in Maryland.
- DNDebbie N.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe only milk I buy
Creamy taste. Delicious. I drink it plain, pour on cereal, blend with protein powder, and add to recipes.
I was introduced to your flax milk in WA; recently moved to CO and happy to find the unsweetened 64 oz. carton (without added pea protein). I buy 2 cartons at a time.
I support your good intentions to offer a superior dairy alternative that uses less water than almond milk and contains omega-3s. Hurray for flax seeds!
- JMJD M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFlaxmilk Without Added Protein is Best
I have left behind unsweetened Soy milk for Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk WITHOUT added Protein. Why? Because the one product that comes without added protein is also the only product that comes without the ton of unwanted (190 mg) of salt, which is a substance I try to keep out of my diet, as a lot of people wisely also do. I left soy milk because I recognize the great value of adding Omega 3 fats to my diet. I do this by using Unsweetened Flaxmilk without added Protein, and also using Chia Seeds and taking Fish Oil. The problem is, if a supermarket carries Good Karma it is likely to carry the three types of Good Karma Flaxmilk that add extra protein and 190 mg of salt, and they either do not carry the low salt product or it rarely is on the shelf. Why is that? Why is it so hard to find and buy the most healthful and best tasting cow milk substitute product on the market? Can you at Good Karma do something about that? (Our diets have excess Omega 6 fats compared to Omega 3 fats. This imbalance causes inflammation in the body, something you do not want.)
- EEVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe only "milk" I can use
Please bring this back to the stores! I can not use anything with soy or pea proteins. I miss this milk.GKGood Karma Foods4 months ago
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so happy that you're a fan of our Unsweetened Flaxmilk. Feel free to view our Store Locator to see where the product is available near you: https://goodkarmafoods.com/pages/store-locator.
If you're interested, we also have the shelf-stable (but equally delicious) version of the product available in our online store: https://goodkarmafoods.com/products/unsweetened-flaxmilk.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help :)
- MHMary H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPlease bring this product back to stores
I loved this product but can't find it in stores anymore. Everyone is carrying the version with pea protein. I am sensitive to the lectins in legumes such as peas and can't use the formula with the added pea protein. Would you please consider bringing this product back into stores. I would faithful purchase it.