Shelf-Stable 32oz 6 pack
Good Karma Classic Unsweetened Flax Milk is a clean, allergen-friendly milk with no sugar added and only 25 calories per serving. It's friendly for your digestion and fits into nearly any diet, including keto. Its creamy texture tastes great chilled, warm, and on its own. Shelf-stable 32 oz cartons make it easy to always have some Good Karma on hand.
*We've updated our recipe to now include pea starch.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: More nutrition with 1200mg of vegan Omega-3s per serving.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 25 Calories per Serving: Less calories than the leading oat milk, almond milk, hemp milk or macadamia milk.
- Shelf-Stable Packaging: No need to refrigerate until after you open.
- Allergy Friendly: Superfood milk alternative with NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten
- Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: Neutral taste doesn’t overpower your sweet, savory or creamy recipes. Use as a dairy-free milk in recipes, coffee, cereal, smoothies, and more for Omega-3 goodness. Anywhere you use milk, you can use Good Karma Flax Milk.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 4 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 25
- Saturated Fat 0g 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 85mg 4%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.2mcg 10%
- Calcium 270mg 20%
- Vitamin A 130mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.3mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 130mg 10%
- IIvyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe best
My favorite. Not many plant milks are fortified with omega, threes and B12, which is perfect for vegetarian and vegans to this is my favorite ever!
- SWStephanie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove!
Ever since I have started drinking Good Karma I have been a lover! It’s so good and so healthy for you!!! I love it! Ordering online is so nice because you can get it on automatic shipments!
- MGMolly G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoYum
Love it! I like it on cereal,shakes or just a glass.
- ACAllison C H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest milk for lactose intolerant!
I’ve tried them all. And there’s a lot out there. Great with my cereal, awesome in smoothies, love it!!!
- JJulieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFound the one…
I’ve done almond, soy, and grew up on moo moo milk. Turns out I’m lactose intolerant, allergic to nuts, and watching my calories. Enter sugar free flax seed milk. Thank you for this product!!! I can enjoy a delicious bowl of cereal or oatmeal and not calorie bomb myself with sugar laden beverages. This works in cereal and tastes great.