Unsweetened Flaxmilk + Protein
Refrigerated 64 oz
Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk + Protein is a creamy, neutral tasting plant-based milk alternative to power up your day, that's made without nuts, dairy, soy, lactose or gluten and glyphosate-free. It's nutritionally jam-packed with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3 fatty acids and 8g of pea protein per serving, plus essential Vitamins A, D and B12. With only 60 calories per serving, pour a glass or blend up a smoothie to activate your goodness.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: Powered by superfood flax with 8g vegan protein per serving that is gluten-free and glyphosate-free.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 60 Calories per Serving: Low carb, keto friendly, dairy free milk with 1200mg plant-based Omega 3, plus calcium, vitamins A, B12 and D.
- Allergy Friendly: Superfood milk alternative made with NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten
- Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: Compares to oat or almond milk while being neutral in taste. Won’t overpower your sweet, savory or creamy recipes. Use as a dairy-free milk in coffee, cereal, smoothies, and more.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 8 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 60
- Saturated Fat 0g 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 190mg 8%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 8g 13%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.3mcg 10%
- Calcium 310mg 25%
- Iron 1.1mg 6%
- Potassium 20mg 0%
- Vitamin A 140mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.4mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 210mg 15%
- AAmberVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 hours agoPerfect for me!!!
Vegetarian here. And I don’t like to drink cow’s milk. I need extra protein in my diet, and can’t have soy milk because of endometriosis. Flax milk with protein is perfect!!! Please don’t ever stop making it!!
- DDDEBORAH D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoTHE BEST ONE YET!
This has been my go to for my morning smoothies for about 3 years. I was very pleased to find this in WF. The other milks I’ve used do not have the amt. of protein I wanted. The consistency is not watery. I love it but one minus,…. don’t try to make eggs with it!😫😂😂😂
Great Great product otherwise!!!!!💕
Thankyou GOOD KARMA
- NNanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoFlax milk
We have enjoyed using both the unsweetened and vanilla flavored milk. However, we have been having a hard time getting it. Seems our Grocery Outlet is not carrying it any more. Please advise.
- EeviVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agolove it!
just happened to try this flax milk instead of the usual unsweetened soy milk by SILK. i like this better. a bit more creamy and same amount of protein. what i also like is the container opens at the top easier plus easier to pour from. it must be the packaging but it is definitely easier than than the SILK variety.
- DDaveVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat product, great for you!
I've been getting this a Market Bassket for years, and it's got the perfect texture for cereal and to drink a glass of. Too bad MB (New Bedford) seems to be phasing it out. Great for you because it's not an inflammatory, like cow's milk!