Unsweetened Vanilla Flaxmilk + Protein
Refrigerated 64 oz
Add on the rich and creamy taste of vanilla, with zero grams of sugar. Flaxmilk gets a boost with 5 grams of plant-based protein and at just 45 calories and 1200mg of vegan Omega-3s in each serving, what's not to like? Made without nuts, dairy, soy, lactose and gluten while being glyphosate-free. Perfect for boosting your protein in pre & post workout smoothies, coffee, cereal, baked goods and more.
- A Better Plant Based Alternative: Powered by superfood flax that’s creamy, allergen-friendly with 5g vegan protein per serving and glyphosate-free.
- Zero Grams of Sugar and only 45 Calories per Serving: Low carb, keto friendly, dairy free milk with 1200mg plant-based Omega-3, plus calcium, vitamins A, B12 and D.
- Allergy Friendly: Milk alternative made with NO nuts, dairy, soy, lactose, or gluten.
Creamy, Delicious and Versatile: With a touch of vanilla, great in cereal, smoothies, coffee drinks, baking and more for Omega-3 plus protein goodness. Anywhere you use milk, you can use Good Karma Flax Milk.
Serving Size 1 cup (240 mL) | 8 Per Container
Amount Per Serving: Calories 45
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
- Monounsaturated Fag 0.5g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 140mg 6%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g  %
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Protein 5g 8%
Vitamins% Daily Value*
- Vitamin D 2.2mcg 10%
- Calcium 290mg 20%
- Iron 0.7mg 4%
- Potassium 10mg 0%
- Vitamin A 130mcg 15%
- Vitamin B12 1.3mcg 60%
- Phosphorus 170mg 15%
- CLCyndi L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoFeel good about your milk choice
I can’t find a better combo of protein/low fat/no saturated fat/low calorie/no sugar. Only 45 calories for a cup! Like most alt-milks, it settles a little weird in your coffee, but just stir it up before you drink. Great for cereal. Look for the blue box in the refrigerated aisle. 😋
- RARhonda A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTaste delicious & divine without a heavy after taste!
Tried all the milk subs, this one is best, my sons didn’t like the Calif Farms Oat milk with protein, leaves a weird taste. Been using this in Iced Coffee & fruit smoothies so far with just frozen fruit & this Flax milk, sometimes extra vanilla protein powder for the boys. We LOVE it! Can’t wait to try the sour cream. Will also try the oat milk & barista blend for coffees. Thank you Good Karma, went back to skim before finding this!