Vegan Twice Baked Potato Recipe
This Vegan Twice Baked Potato recipe is easy to make and is bursting with flavor! It's an easy crowd pleaser that is not only dairy-free but vegan as well! Plus! Don't underestimate or over-look this simple root veggie! Potatoes are packed with potassium and contain 18 other minerals and vitamins! We've used some of our favorite dairy-free and vegan products but feel free to substitute with your favorite. Twice baked Potatoes are fool-proof!
Write a review
- 4 baking potatoes - washed,
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil,
- 1 stick Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks,
- 1/2 cup Phoney Baloney Vegan Coconut Bacon (crumbled),
- 3/4 cup Good Karma Original Protein+ Flaxmilk,
- 3/4 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds - plus more for topping,
- 1 teaspoon sea salt,
- 2 green onions - sliced,
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Rub them with the coconut oil and bake for 1 hour, until a fork inserts easily.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scrape out the insides into the mixing bowl, being careful not to tear the shell. Leave a small rim of potato intact for support. Lay the hollowed out potato shells on a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl add remaining ingredients and whip with mixer.
- Fill the potato shells with the filling. Top each potato with a little more Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds then return to oven until the potato is warmed through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Good Karma Foods https://goodkarmafoods.com/