Vegan Springtime Quiche
Write a review
- 1 vegan pie crust
- 1 block extra firm tofu (14 oz)
- ¼ cup + 1-3 tbsp Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 stalks asparagus, chopped
- ½ cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare vegan pie crust as directed.
- Blend tofu in food processor until creamy.
- In a skillet, sauté onion and leek for 5 minutes over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and sauté 8-10 minutes, until almost tender. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Stir in basil, spinach and nutritional yeast, cooking until spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat, stir in tofu and add seasonings to taste.
- Spoon mixture onto crust and smooth out with a spoon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until quiche is firm.
- Cool 15-20 minutes prior to serving.
Good Karma Foods https://goodkarmafoods.com/