Pumpkin Magic Bars
Write a review
- 1-1 ½ bags of Sejoyia Coco-Roons, Vanilla Maple Flavor
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup sweetener, agave or maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 15 pitted medjool dates
- ¾ cup Good Karma Pumpkin Spice Nog
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
For the crust
- Press the coco-roons in an even layer into the bottom of a lined baking dish (8x5”or 8x8”, depending on preferred thickness)
For the Chocolate layer
- Melt the coconut oil in a small heatproof bowl (skip this step if oil is already melted).
- Whisk the cocoa powder and sweetener into the coconut oil until smooth, pour over the crust. Place in the freezer for 30 min to harden before adding the next layer.
For the Pumpkin layer
- In a blender combine the pumpkin puree, dates, Good Karma Pumpkin Spice Nog, arrowroot and spices. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the oats.
- Spread evenly over the hardened chocolate layer.
- Add a generous layer of toppings.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 min. Allow to cool and refrigerate for 2 hrs or overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve. Store the remaining bars in the refrigerator.
- Free of: dairy, soy and eggs.
Good Karma Foods https://goodkarmafoods.com/