Gluten Free, Vegan Flaxmilk Pancakes
Write a review
- 1 ¼ cup of gluten free all-purpose flour (we used Living Now)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Good Karma Flaxmilk Unsweetened
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients together and set aside. In another medium sized bowl, smash the banana using a fork. Add the Flaxmilk and melted coconut oil and blend together using a whisk. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring as you pour. Mix the batter together until it is smooth.
- Heat up a skillet and grease with your choice of oil. Pour ¼ a cup of batter in the center and let sit until the bubbles in the middle pop. Flip and finish cooking. Repeat until you use all the batter.
Good Karma Foods https://goodkarmafoods.com/