Twice Baked Potato
-4 russet potatoes
-3 Tbs olive oil, divided
-2 cups shredded kale
-2 Tbs @good_karma_foods Sour Cream
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp onion powder
-salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Pierce the potatoes with a fork and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Sauté the kale in 1 Tbs of olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are done, slice them in half. Scoop the insides into a bowl, leaving 1/4” border around the skin.
- Add the sour cream, 2 Tbs olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper and mash until creamy. Stir in the kale.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins. Bake for 10 minutes.
- To serve, top with: generous spoonfuls of Good Karma Sour Cream, green onions, sauerkraut, parsley, veggie bacon bits, salt and pepper- anything else that sounds good!
Recipe creation compliments of Ilene of The Colorful Kitchen