Vegan Thanksgiving Gravy
Free from: Dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, and eggs
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons of vegan “butter”
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup of veggie broth
- ¼ cup of gluten free flour
- ½ cup of Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- 2 teaspoons of dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized sauce pan, melt vegan “butter” on medium heat.
- Add the chopped shallot and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add the veggie broth and slowly sift in the gluten free flour, stirring constantly.
- Add the Flaxmilk, thyme, oregano and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add your salt and pepper to taste and serve warm!
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/