Vegan Mango Bread
Write a review
- 1 cup mango chunks + 1 cup mango puree (about 3 fresh mangoes)
- 3/4 cup Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk
- 2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 2 tbsp flax milk for 10 minutes)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut chips
- Puree 2 mangoes to make at least 1 cup puree.
- In large bowl, add puree, flaxmilk, chia eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- In small bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom and mix.
- Add dry mixture to wet and stir until just combined. Fold in ½ cup walnuts and mango chunks.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and sprinkle top with remaining walnuts and coconut chips. Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 hour, until risen, golden brown, and inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from pan.
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/