Vegan Mac and "Cheese"
Write a review
- 1 cup of cut carrots
- ½ white onion
- 1 cup of Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- ¾ cups of cashews
- ½ cup of nutritional yeast
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box of gluten free noodles, prepared according to the box directions
- Boil carrots and onion until soft.
- Remove from water and put in a food processor.
- Add the flaxmilk, cashews, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice and nutritional yeast and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Cook the gluten free noodles, drain and add back to the pot on the stove.
- On low heat, stir in your desired amount of cheese sauce and top with black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Free from: Dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and peanuts
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/