Strawberry Pistachio Coconut Probiotic Tarts
Write a review
- 4-6 dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 4-8 hours
- 1 cup Good Karma Strawberry Dairy Free Drinkable Yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweet shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- To prepare crust, add dates and walnuts to bowl of food processor, pulse a few times, then blend until crumbly. Add remaining crust ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide dough between four 4.75” tart pans with removable bottoms. Prick the bottoms and sides with a fork. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from pans and filling.
- For filling, drain cashews and blend in food processor until creamy. Add remaining filling ingredients and blend on high until thick and smooth. (If you get to this point before your crusts are cooled, cover and refrigerate until ready.)
- Divide between tart crusts, top with strawberries and pistachios and serve up!
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/