Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Dressing
Write a review
- 1 ½ lb. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 3-4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cloves Garlic, minced
Creamy Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3/8 C. Olive Oil
- ¼ C. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ C. Good Karma Plain Dairy Free Yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss ingredients together, coating the brussels sprouts evenly.
- Spread the brussels sprouts evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Creamy Dijon Dressing
- Whisk together the olive oil, Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. Season To Taste.
- Whisk the dairy free yogurt into the mixture until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle Over Roasted Brussels Sprouts To Serve.
- Free from: dairy, gluten, eggs, nuts, soy
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/