Pumpkin Dessert Cup Parfaits
Write a review
- 2 cans of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 16 oz. of dairy free yogurt for layering
- Mix all ingredients (except the yogurt) together in a blender for 3 minutes.
- Spoon in the pumpkin puree into a mason jar and layer the dairy-free yogurt on top.
- Alternate layers until you fill the jar.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Free from: Dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and peanuts
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/