Good Karma Flaxmilk Papaya Smoothie
This smoothie is a great source of Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and much more!
Write a review
- 1 papaya, peeled seeded and sliced
- 1 frozen, sliced banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup of your favourite Good Karma Flaxmilk
- 1/4 cup honey
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on low until mixed, then on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on how powerful your blender is. If you have a high powered blender like a Vitamix you do not want to over-blend as the shake will become warm (hot if left on too long!). You don't want Papaya soup after all!
- The frozen strawberries and banana add a nice icy-cold temperature and texture while eliminating the need for ice which can water down your smoothie.
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/