Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Write a review
For the crust
- 2 cups gluten-free gingersnap cookies
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks or other vegan margarine, melted
For the Pie
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Good Karma Pumpkin Spice Nog
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons egg replacements
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoons nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
To make the crust
- Preheat the oven to 300 (F).
- Place the gluten-free gingersnaps in a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs.
- Melt the vegan margarine and add to the crumbs. Blend until well mixed.
- Press the crumb mixture into a pie plate and bake for 10 minutes at 300 (F).
To make the filling
- Place all the filling ingredients in a bowl. Mix with whisk until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake at 300 (F) for 45-60 minutes.
- Pie is done when a butter knife comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack before serving. Top with a vegan whipped desert topping or cashew cream.
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/