Creamy Red Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 2-3 lb. Red Potatoes, skin on
- ¾ C. Vegetable Broth
- ¼ C. Good Karma Original Flaxmilk
- ½ C. Good Karma Unsweetened Dairy-free Yogurt
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley or Chives, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- In a large stockpot, bring about 3 quarts of water to a boil.
- Season the boiling water with salt, add cubed potatoes and gently boil for 8-10 minutes.
- While the potatoes boil, heat olive oil in a pan. Sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- Drain the potatoes, return to the stockpot and gently mash into a slightly chunky texture. Add the sautéed onions and garlic.
- Separately combine the vegetable broth, Flaxmilk and Yogurt. Gradually add the mixture to the potatoes, mashing further if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with parsley or chives and vegan butter if desired.
- Free from: Dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/