Write a review
- 2 C. Gluten-free flour blend
- 3 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 tsp. Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1/3 C. Vegan Butter, cold
- 1 C. Good Karma Original Flaxmilk
- 1 Tbsp. White Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and prepare a muffin tin with vegan butter.
- Add the vinegar to the Flaxmilk and set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cube the cold vegan butter and, using a fork or a pastry cutter, combine with the flour mixture to reach a coarse texture.
- Gradually add the Flaxmilk mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to form a dough that is just moist. Spoon golfball sized balls of dough into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until tops are golden.
- Free from: dairy, gluten, soy, nuts and eggs
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/