Allergen Free Breakfast Power Muffins
Write a review
- 1 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cups of sugar
- 1 cup of Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ¾ cups of blueberries
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, add the Flaxmilk and the banana. Using an electric mixer, mash the banana until relatively smooth.
- Add the remainder of the wet ingredients and mix together using a spatula.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, just enough to blend them.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Good Karma Foods http://goodkarmafoods.com/